Does your job require you to be on your feet all day long, then when you get home at the end of the day all you want to do is lie down and put your feet up? We hear you, and we understand.
This is why Kendal has come up with a product that gives your feet the tender, loving care they need – the Kendal SI-FB10 All-in-One Foot Spa Bath Massager.
Made of premium-grade plastic, it has a body that comfortably fits even men’s size 14 feet.
- A foot spa basin that does not just heat the water for a soothing and relaxing foot soak; it takes the experience to the next level with its oxygen bubble massage feature and its robust vibration massage feature.
- This amazing footbath contraption allows for three modes of operation, including different combinations of oxygen bubble massages, vibration massages, heating and red infrared light.
- No need to wait for a long time to heat the water for your after-work foot soaks. With its speed heating feature, you are guaranteed to get the temperature you want in no time – thanks to its PTC heating semiconductor that also maintains the temperature while providing you with various layers of insulation for added protection.
- A must for the home and the salon, this foot bath does not just massage and relax your tired feet, it also helps with your blood circulation, rids your body of fatigue, boosts your metabolism and improves the meridians of your Qi system.
- Highly-resistant to temperature and to breakage, the Kendal SI-FB10 foot spa weighs 5.3 pounds and measures 17 x 13 x 10 in, has 110V, 60HZ and 380 watts and comes with a self-draining system for zero spills
- The foot basin is deep enough to get your feet comfortably submerged, without the water splashing outside of the basin and wetting the floor or any furniture around.
- Unlike other footbaths, the Kendal SI-FB10 foot spa keeps the water hot so you can enjoy the heat for as long as you want.
- The bubbles and the vibration provide the stimulation your tired feet need, so you feel refreshed and rejuvenated after a good soak.
- The unit comes with wheels, so it would be easy to carry it from the sink to the living room or any other place you would like to lounge in while soaking your feet. What’s more, the wheels are lockable.
- The unit can heat the water up to 50 degrees Celsius (122 degrees Fahrenheit), which can burn skin, so you must be vigilant and not fall asleep while soaking. You cannot adjust the temperature, but you can turn the heat off once the water reaches your desired temperature.
- The bubbles and the vibration could use some more force; it would be better if they have a setting where the massager and the jet bubbles could be adjusted.
- The rollers that provide the massage feature are a bit too hard and rough and some people do not find rubbing their feet against the rollers very relaxing at all.
- The machine could be very noisy, especially if it’s on the vibrating mode – it can totally ruin a relaxing experience.
If you want a nice warm soak for your feet after a long day, the Kendal SI-FB10 foot spa is an ideal footbath to have. For added benefits, you can add some Epsom salts to the soak and follow the soak up with some good scrubbing and you’ve got beautiful, rested and healthy feet – not bad for something that costs $59.99.
Why should you get the Kendal SI-FB10? For starters, it is leaps away from the Conair Foot Spa with Massage Bubbles and Heat, which is being sold at $31.90. Unlike the SI-FB10, the Conair foot spa machine does not have a heating feature – it merely works to “maintain” the temperature of the water you put in the foot basin for a limited period of time (10 to 15 minutes maximum).
Neither does the Conair brand have the detachable roller massagers and the automatic drainage feature that the SI-FB10 has. You can spend less on a Conair foot spa, but you will not get the wonderful features of the SI-FB10.
You might also want to look at the ESARORA foot spa. For just three dollars more, you can get the features the SI-FB10 offers: a thermostat, LED display and herbal diffuser. However, the SI-FB10 is on sale only for a limited time, which is why you might revert to the SI-FB10 in case you do not have a $100 budget for a foot spa machine.
Why should you get the Kendal SI-FB10? Because you like its basic heating features and its affordability, just like the other 2913 users who have rated this foot spa 4.4 stars out of a possible 5.
- •Kendal MS0809M All-In-One Foot Spa & Bath Massage
- can you use bath sales in kendal all in one
- Kendal All-In-One Foot Spa
- kendal ms0809m bath massager
- kendal foot massager instructions
- kendal all in one foot spa