It is unfortunate that we do not choose the conditions we work in. Some people work seated for a whole day while others are on their feet all day. By the evening, their feet cannot take it anymore.
During this time, a foot spa or foot massager can really help.
Foot spas come in all sizes, shapes and models. The market offers hundreds of options at varying prices. With this in mind, you may think that it is impossible to find the best foot spa. However, it is easier than you would imagine.
You will need to decide on where to buy the foot spa. Do you purchase the product online or at a nearby store?
Once you have made this decision, you need to compare different models based on their prices and features.
Below are some of the product reviews, to help you search for the best foot spa:
Best Foot Spa Comparsion
Best Foot Spa Reviews
1. 5 In 1 Foot Spa Bath Massager from Zircon
Zircon’s 5 In 1 Foot Spa Bath Massager has everything that you need in a foot spa. It comes with a vibration massage, oxygen bubbles and heat therapy among other features.
It has been proven to enhance blood circulation, improves metabolism and alleviates fatigue. Apart from the health and therapeutic benefits, the foot spa comes with; it also relaxes your feet.
- It heats up faster and releases a constant temperature. This ensures that your foot spa is evenly heated and it has the right temperature. It is also well insulated to prevent you from burning.
- The two massage rollers help to release any stress around the feet and bones to help relieve fatigue.
- Its construction is made of high quality plastic. The material is durable enough to last for some time.
- The foot spa looks beautiful on the outside. Therefore, it is a great addition in any place you put it and your friends will really appreciate it as a gift.
- It is large enough. The foot spa can fit up to a size 14 foot.
- It can be used with soaps and oils.
- It does not come with a pour spout. Therefore, you will have to drain it yourself after use.
- People who are sensitive in their feet may need to check the water temperature regularly, since the foot spa heats up fast.
The 5 In 1 Foot Spa Bath Massager from Zircon is your dream footbath.
From massage rollers to oxygen bubbles, you find it all in this amazing foot spa. However, it does not have a drain tube.
2. Electric Shiatsu Kneading Rolling Foot Massager
The Electric Shiatsu Kneading Rolling Foot Massager from Cloud Massage is designed to give an overall experience to your body. It is based on the research that certain parts of the feet are directly related to various body organs.
The rolling and kneading massager can help you to relieve fatigue and tension. In addition, you get a heating massage.
The two elements work on the ankles and the feet. The machine uses the same technique used for shiatsu massage.
The most outstanding feature about this foot spa is dual massage for pain relief to your feet, legs, calves, toes and ankles.
- It provides a soothing foot massage at home. At the touch of a button, you get your foot massage after a tiresome day.
- It is designed to pressurize certain points of your feet. The touch on these areas, improves your overall body health.
- The foot spa does not only work on your feet but it relaxes your entire body.
- The rolling and kneading enables you to have a full package of reflexology.
- The fabric covers are removable for easy cleaning.
- When compared with other models, it is quite expensive.
- With all the settings it comes with, it can take time to get used to it. However, there is a manual in the package.
The Electric Shiatsu Kneading Rolling Foot Massager is not your ordinary foot spa. It has great features including massage and kneading rollers.
What’s more is you can even adjust angle with adjust bar for optimum comfort. But, it comes with a high price tag.
3. Conair Foot Spa with Massage Bubbles and Heat
If you are looking for a budget foot spa that still offers the benefits of a footbath, the Conair Foot Spa with Massage Bubbles and Heat is your ultimate choice.
It rejuvenates and comforts your tired feet. Simply place the feet inside the bath and customize your own massage experience.
- While the heat function does not help to warm the water, it helps to keep heated water at a constant temperature.
- The three pedicure attachments allow you to customize your massage.
- It is sizeable enough to accommodate foot sizes up to 14.
- The UL cord can be wrapped around the foot spa, to ensure it does not tangle.
- The heating element does not heat water and it does not last as long when warm.
- The maximum water level may not reach even the ankle of people with larger feet.
The Conair Foot Spa with Massage Bubbles and Heat does not heat water but when you place hot water in the spa, it stays warm.
Its most striking feature is the massage bubbles. It also retails at a reasonable price.
4. H&B Luxuries Deep Leg And Foot Spa Bath
If luxury is what you are looking for in an at home leg and foot spa you have come to the right place. This takes the traditional foot bath one step further by giving your entire calf a relaxed, heated deep tank massage.
Good for improving blood flow and circulation, all of which is needed for reawakening the body after a tiring day.
- Excellent at heating up even the coldest water in as little as 15 minutes, but can get too hot.
- Perfect in that it can be rolled into another room or a distance from the filling area.
- Fabulous remote control makes it easy for the temperature to be changed quickly.
- Bubbling action provides soothing comfort to tired feet without over stimulation. You can choose what works for you, very adjustable
- Includes a motorized massager, waterfalls that massage calves and a deep basin with plenty of room for even the largest feet.
- The bottom of the feet can be sensitive and the bottom of unit has rough edges.
- Rollers are plastic and can break easily; it is difficult to move on floors that are covered.
- The size of the unit makes it quite obtrusive for dumping and cleaning or even just lifting.
This unit is known for its outstanding ability to provide luxury at a decent price. There are many great parts from the remote, heating elements and without a doubt the depth of the tub, known to work well for size 15 men’s feet which is a nice bonus.
5. All In One Foot Spa Bath
If you are looking for a foot spa that combines the many pleasures of a warm foot bath, with the gentle tools of a rolling massager for a fair price, here it is.
It is just what you are looking for after a long day on your feet, providing you with a renewed sense of vigor. You will feel like you were just carried away to a spa retreat with many customizable options for your particular foot issues.
- It is a very versatile product providing many unique options from removable massage rollers to preset time and temperature capabilities
- It heats very effectively even warming cold water in a hurry and includes a digital control panel with an LED display
- Therapy comes in many different forms from heat, bubble vibration, and massage pads.
- The spa can also comfortably fit up to size 14 men’s, which is considered large by any standards.
- It does not have a very strong bubble feature, which can be disappointing if that is a feature you are specifically looking for.
- The design of the tub makes sitting in a relaxed position difficult. It is shaped so that you can only sit straight up which causes more pressure on the feet. This is very hard to do when you come home and just want to relax.
The best part of this unit is its ability to heat up water quickly. As soon as you get home, climb in for a relaxing foot soak that will soothe all the stress away, at a decent price.
Of all the models of foot spas, which we reviewed above, The 5 In 1 Foot Spa Bath Massager from Zircon, takes the first position. It is controlled by a digital control panel. It features oxygen bubbles, heat therapy and vibration massage and more. However, it lacks a drainage spout.
The Electric Shiatsu Kneading Rolling Foot Massager comes second. It is also the only one, which combines both rolling and kneading features. However, its price is quite high.
Lastly, we have the Conair Foot Spa with Massage Bubbles and Heat. Although it misses most of the features in some high-end models, it is affordable.