We all spend a lot of time on our feet, from our daily morning commutes to our weekends out on the town. As a result, most of us find it hard to escape the inevitability of sore, tired feet. In moments like these, nothing beats a good foot massage.
Foot massages come with a host of health benefits: pain relief, better blood flow, increased relaxation—the list goes on and on. Many doctors and therapists also use massage to supplement treatment for a variety of medical conditions like diabetes, neuropathy, arthritis, and plantar fasciitis.
Massage encourages better circulation, which brings more oxygen and nutrients to the area being stimulated; your feet also have a lot of pressure points that are connected to other parts of your body, and massaging them can help reduce headaches, lower back pain, and even menstrual cramps.
There are many foot massagers on the market, but a select few really stand out. Here’s a list of the best foot massagers of 2018.
Best Foot Massager Comparsion
Best Foot Massager Reviews
1. PADO Pure Wave CM7 Cordless Foot Massager
Our modern lives are busy and fast-paced, so our gadgets have adapted to our need to be always on the go. The PADO Pure Wave is one of the best handheld, cordless massagers you can get, helping you relax anywhere, any time. It boasts up to 3 hours of battery life and charges pretty quickly. Its rubber grip and sleek, curved design make it easy to hold during use, and it weighs a relatively light 1.75 pounds.
Even so, it still delivers powerful vibrations through its six different massager heads, allowing you to customize the firmness and style of your massage, including shiatsu, deep tissue, Swedish, and acupressure techniques. Most noteworthy is the original Air Cushion silicone head for those who prefer soft pressure massages. No matter which attachment is your favorite, the Pure Wave relieves foot pain and stress by removing stubborn knots, loosening up stiff muscles, and soothing cramps. It’s especially great for recovery after an intense workout, or as pain relief for chronic conditions.
- Six attachments
- Long battery life
- Can be used on the entire body
- Can feel heavy during extended periods of use
- Attachment holder has issues holding the attachment securely in place
2. Miko Shiatsu Foot Massager (150)
Sit back and relax as the Miko Shiatsu Foot Massager does all the hard work for you. This foot massager is known to relieve tired feet and improve circulation through its various massage functions and pressure settings such as deep kneading, subtle vibrating, rolling, and infrared heating. The shiatsu-style massage therapy uses air pressure and heat inside its two chambers to warm and soothe your feet after a long day, a perfect alternative to costly spa trips.
There’s no need to worry about hygiene with this machine since it comes with easy-to-clean removable foot covers. It’s portable and compact, making it easy to store under the bed or in the closet. Unlike other closed-design foot massagers which tend to be small, the Miko Shiatsu Foot Massager comfortably fits up to a size 12. Many reviewers praise its deep, intense foot massage, even on the lowest setting. You can personalize your massage using the user-friendly control panel on the machine itself, or either of the two wireless remotes. The 15-minute auto-shut off feature also guarantees that the machine won’t overheat or over-massage your muscles, even if you fall asleep while relaxing. Some users did mention that due to the design of the chambers, it doesn’t massage the heel and arch as much as it does the front half of your foot. The heat setting was also a bit too mild for others.
- Washable foot covers
- Wireless remote
- Deep foot massage
- Motor can be too powerful for sensitive feet
- Uses a power cord
- Less pressure on the heel and arch
- Heat feature not too powerful
- Relieve Tired Feet and Improve Blood Flow- The foot massager is equip with heat, deep-kneading, compression, rolling, subtle vibrating, built-in timer, 5 pressure settings, washable foot liners, and 2 wireless remotes.
- Patented Massage Technique- Independent foot chambers provide a rolling and shiatsu massage to the bottom and sides of the feet while air pressure applies pressure to all parts of the foot. The heat will relax tense muscles to target specific pressure points.
- Pain Relief and Circulation- Our unique shiatsu nodes and massage technique helps relieve pain from plantar fasciitis, neuropathy, diabetics, chronic pain, muscle tension, tough knots, and other pains as well.
- Comfortable and Convenient- Use your foot massager while watching TV, reading, working at the office, or just relaxing. You may feel sore after use but thats how you know your feet are feeling the benefits. Fits up to size 13.
- Protection Plan- If you are having any issue with your Miko massager, Just send us an email. We provide a full 1 year coverage for all our products. With that said, add one to your cart today.
3. MedMassager MMF06
If your main reason for buying a foot massager is to manage pain from a health condition, then look no further than the MedMassager MMF06. This electric massager uses advanced medical massage technology and is the most powerful one available on the market that doesn’t require a license to operate. Boasting up to 3700rpm and a whopping 11 speeds on its angled foot pad, the MedMassager uses an oscillating movement instead of vibrations to promote healthy blood flow and pain relief.
This foot massager is FDA-certified and often used by doctors and clinicians to stimulate circulation in the feet and lower body. It is specifically designed to help with medical issues such as leg cramps, diabetes, neuropathy, plantar fasciitis, foot and knee pain, and muscular degeneration. Many users have reported a significant and long-term decrease in pain after using the MedMassager.
Even though this machine does not have a heating option, your feet will still feel warm and tingly due to the increased blood flow. It targets many of the pressure points in the body and is strong enough to be used with socks or shoes on. Reviews have noted that the vibrations are so powerful, they can even be felt up to the knees.
The MedMassager foot pad comes with an arch bar and is fully adjustable for maximum comfort. Despite its bulkier-than-standard build, it consistently tops the list of foot massager recommendations and is highly-rated by users.
If you’re not already convinced, the MedMassager comes with a one-year full replacement policy in case of manufacturing defects, and there’s an option to purchase a lifetime warranty as well.
- FDA-certified for therapeutic and clinical uses
- Powerful electric massager
- Replacement warranty
- Floor kit included
- Built-in arch bar
- Can be used with socks or shoes on
- More expensive
- No remote or wireless controller
- Loud especially on the highest-intensity settings
- CHOOSE YOUR INTENSITY: MedMassager MMF06 Foot Calf Massager is the most powerful electric vibration massager with 11 speed ranging from 1,000-3,700 rpm. This gives an option to select your ideal speed setting as per your need, tailor your therapeutic regimen starting on a low speed and slowly increasing over time
- COMFORTABLE FOOT PAD: The Shaistu Foot Massager Machine includes a full- sized oscillating foot pad with arch-bar and pressure points targeting surface, it is angled as to be most comfortable while receiving the maximum possible therapeutic benefit.
- EASY TO USE: Rotate the massage machine between three positions to rest your feet and legs at varying angles, giving you comfortable seating, with or without shoes. It helps soothe discomfort and boost circulation with effective vibrations.
- VERSATILE & ERGONOMIC: Comes in a dimension 16 x 12 x 9.5 inches, it weighs around 16 lbs making it easy to relocate anywhere. This electric leg vibrating massager is ideal for plantar fasciitis, neuropathy, poor circulation, diabetes, muscle tension, chronic pain relief etc
- PREFERRED BY EXPERTS: The best thing, MedMassager MMF06 Foot Calf Massager is used by experts in their fields including doctors and therapists to promote healthy blood flow and ease pain. This can be a savior for your loved ones making them remember you forever. We promise to give them more comfort, warmth and relaxation!
Going to the spa to get a massage is an incredibly rejuvenating experience, but not everyone has the time and money to unwind and de-stress this way on a regular basis. With the self-care industry introducing new and cheaper technology, you can now bring the very best of the spa experience into your home with your very own foot massager.