Heated foot spas bring a lot of health benefits. Not only do they relieve aches and pains, they also provide relaxation, reduce pressure and improve blood circulation. If you want to receive all these benefits, then it would do you right to invest in a product like the Kendal FBD720 All-in-One Foot Spa Bath Massager.
- If you need a rolling massage for your feet, this product is right for you. The Kendal FBD720 features removable massage rollers that, when worked into the feet, simulates the pressure of a human finger massage.
- If you do not wish to have a massage, you can still soak your feet and feel the soothing and calming heat of the water that you yourself have set and configured (from 20 degrees Celsius to 48 degrees Celsius). You can also see the temperature on the LCD display on the unit itself, prominently displayed with the power button and the other control buttons.
- You can also set the other features that the unit has, like the vibration massage and the bubble massage. You can be sure that there will be no splashing, as the model comes with a splash guard to prevent accidental water spills.
- If you are a fan of soaks with herbal ingredients like ginger, ginseng, lemon and the like, this baby would be good for you too, as it comes with a herbal diffuser.
- Like other high-quality Kendal foot spa machines, the FBD720 utilizes a premium-quality PTC semiconductor that speeds up water heating, maintains the temperature and prevents the unit from overheating.
- The body of the footbath is high-grade plastic that is able to withstand years of use and high water temperatures. It has wheels that allow for transportation of the unit even when filled with water and an attached drainage tube for easy draining after use.
- This foot spa machine heats water like a charm. When the configuration is set to high, it can heat even cold water very fast. The unit is also very capable of maintaining the temperature of the water, making it an ideal machine for soaking and soothing your feet.
- The cover does not just protect the floor and nearby furniture against splashes and wetness; it also helps keep dust off the unit during storage.
- The herbal diffuser is a great addition, as it allows you to dissolve salts and other ingredients for the foot soak without making a mess.
- The wheels that come with the unit facilitate faster transport. If you want the foot spa bath to stay in one place, you can lock the wheels.
- There are separate buttons for temperature, bubbles and vibrations, so you can set the unit any which way you want it to work.
- The machine can be a bit too high, so relaxing on a standard chair while soaking your feet can cause you some discomfort. You must look for a chair that will allow you to sit straight, so you can enjoy your foot soak.
- The bubbles and vibration are a bit of disappointment, especially if you are looking for some strong bubble massaging action.
- The massage roller can be more of a nuisance than a massager; the same could be said for the other nubs, which many users find hard and uncomfortable.
- The tub where the feet are placed is a bit too narrow, so people with wider feet would not be very comfortable using the Kendal FBD720.
- The power cord is a bit short, so you have to use an extension cord or find a nearby outlet to plug it in to.
To buy or not to buy? That is the dilemma. If you are after the continuous heat that you can get from this foot spa machine, then $89.98 is something you might be willing to pay. After all, not all footbaths can offer the kind of heating the FBD720 offers.
If you are expecting the unit to give you a vigorous massage through its bubbles and vibrating feature, we suggest you look for another brand that would give you the vigorous bubbling and vibrating action you want and need.
To help you decide better about getting the Kendal FBD720 or not, we present to you the Kendal SI-FB10, which is sold for $59.99. This unit is simpler than the FBD720 because it does not have a thermostat, an LED display, separate controls for the bubbling and vibrating massage features and the herbal diffuser.
Using the SI-FB10 can also be a tad more difficult, as the water can keep on getting hotter, so you have to be on your guard when soaking your feet.
Or, you can take your foot spa experience a notch higher by getting the Kendal FBD1023 for $139.98. This model features a remote control, motorized rolling massagers, calf massagers, waterfall spray ports and a hot air blowing function that helps dry your feet after the soak.
If you want the basic goodness of a heating foot spa with a herbal diffuser, then the Kendal FBD720 is good enough; the customers’ rating of 3.8 stars out of a possible 5 will attest to that.
- Kendal All-in-One Foot Spa Bath Massager
- Kendal Foot Spa with Digital Temperature Control
- Kendal LED display FBD2535 pdf
- All in one massager
- kendal foot spa
- kendal si-fb10 foot bath inserts
- kendal foot massager user manual