Foot spas are widely known to bring a generous amount of benefits to the mind and body. They are believed to improve blood circulation, alleviate feelings of pain, anxiety and stress, rejuvenate, relax the body and improve your overall well-being.
There are some issues as to the safety of foot spa machines for kids.
If you don’t mind cashing out some bucks, you can bring your child to the spa salon and a specialist should facilitate the appropriate foot spa machine for your child.
If you are not willing to splurge, you can still find some foot spa machines specifically built for children and some models that are safe for children at a certain age.
Top 4 Foot Spa for Kids Comparison Chart
Best Foot Spa for Kids Reviews
1. Orbeez Soothing Spa
Ideal for ages five and up, the Orbeez Soothing Spa makes use of about 3,500 Orbeez beads that start off as hard and tiny and grows to more than 100 times their volume. These beads are designed to be soft, squishy and bouncy with a wide range of funky and beautiful colors – perfect to keep the attention of children.
In this Orbeez Soothing Spa, children can immerse their feet and watch the fun balls cascade magically like waterfalls through the three levels of the bowl. This waterfall aims to facilitate in soothing as well as moisturizing the feet.
The wonder of this colorful soothing spa is it also makes a great platform for teaching kids different educational principles. It can be a fun way to teach them to sort the beads by color and compare them by sizes.
You can also encourage hand to eye coordination by letting them catch the balls through a small bowl or a cup. You can find plenty of replacement jelly beads online that you can supply to the Orbeez Soothing Spa.
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED: The Soothing Spa has everything you need to pamper your feet with the One and Only soft and squishy Orbeez – 2,000 seeds to grow, nail polish, toe separators and 400 bonus grown Orbeez!
- RELAXING SPA EXPERIENCE: Sit back, relax and feel the soothing power of Orbeez as they cascade over your feet! You can even fill your spa with warm water, drain and massage your feet with warm Orbeez!
- 400 BONUS ORBEEZ: With a bonus tube of 400 grown Orbeez included, have even more Orbeez fun! Add them to your spa with your newly grown juicy Orbeez and finish your at-home spa day with a pretty pedi!
- Orbeez Soothing Spa is a great gift for kids aged 5 and up. Requires 3 AA batteries (not included). Non-toxic, non-fade Orbeez have been safety tested to meet international toy safety regulations.
- Includes: 1 Orbeez Soothing Spa, 2000 Orbeez Seeds, 1 Bonus Grown Orbeez Tube with 400 Grown Orbeez, 2 Toe Separators, 1 Nail Polish, 1 Instruction Guide
2. Conair Foot Spa with Massage Bubbles & Heat
Designed with a white color scheme with neon green accents, the Conair Foot Spa is definitely candy to the eye. Not only it is pleasing to look at, but also it is packed with plenty of useful features at an affordable price.
It contains a smart heating function that helps maintain the temperature of water so it remains warm even after ten minutes. It also includes massage nodes, allowing children to rub their heels and soles over the nodes for a little bit of massage.
In addition, it comes with pedicure attachments, a leg rest and a spot massage function. To complete the relaxing experience, the bubble feature soothes the feet to help enter you into a calm state of being.
3. Scholl’s Invigorating Foot Spa
If you want an effective foot spa safe for kids that is budget-friendly yet gives a feeling of relief and relaxation, then Dr. Scholl’s is up to the job. Similar to Conair, Dr. Scholl’s foot spa is designed to be appealing to the eye with its white color scheme and a touch of fun purple color. It also has a smart heating function that avoids the rapid cooling down of water.
Its waterproof button controls conveniently help in letting your toes do the control while the splash guard helps in reducing the mess caused by splashes and spills. An interesting feature is the acupressure pad attachment which helps in the overall pressure points applied to the sole.
4. FootSmart Foot and Leg Spa Bath Massager
If you don’t mind spending a bit more, you can invest in the FootSmart Foot and Leg Spa Bath Massager. This premium spa bath massager infuses two water jets, giving out about 300 strong air bubbles to stimulate the reflex zones. It comes with four built-in rollers that work great in massaging the feet.
Its 14’ deep-tub design allows you to soak your lower leg for an invigorating foot reflexology as well as calf healing therapy. Convenient features include automatic water drain valve, adjustable water heat settings, and a timer.
- Two water jets with 300 strong air bubbles stimulate reflex zone and massage legs.
- 4 built in rollers are great for massaging the feet.
- Automatic water drain valve lets you move it around with ease.
- ABS plastic.
- Care: Wipe with a damp cloth.
Best homemade foot spa recipes for kids
You can also encourage the creative and DIY side of your child by letting them participate in making your own foot spa. Aside from producing a healthy and natural alternative to making a foot soak, you will also have a little partner that will make the process a much more enjoyable and personal experience.
Pull out a chair and start by being interactive and share what the nature of the activity will be with your child. Once you’re settled with placing the necessary supplies like towels, salts and essential oils close at hand, then you can start creating your customized foot spa recipe.
To create a foot bath, you can start with a few quarts of clean water, then sprinkle them with Epsom salts and essential oils like rosemary, peppermint, lavender or lemon. You can even add some ground spices like cinnamon or ginger, or spruce it up with lavender blossoms or rose petals to add an appealing effect.
To complete the ambiance, you can set up a relaxing music like the sounds of a river stream or a gently cascading waterfall. Take time to talk about the properties of the elements of the foot bath to give your child a chance to experience and absorb everything.
After ten to fifteen minutes of soaking the feet, dry your child’s feet and rub some drops of lavender, chamomile, or rose oil into their feet. You can also choose to put on some moisturizer and lock in the moisture by letting them put their socks on.
Not only does it keep their feet nice and warm, but it also keeps the floor from getting sticky and oily.
You can also choose to make your homemade natural foot scrub by mixing almond or oatmeal oats with a cup of granulated sugar. An alternative would be the sugar, a cup of milk, a half cup of baby oil then exfoliate with a pumice stone.
- foot spa kids
- foot spa for kids
- whatnis the bestnkids foot spa
- girls foot spa
- foot spa for kids with beads